Michaella

Michaella

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hardest week of my college life.

Is that statement true? Yeah maybe. But I feel like everytime something hard happens it becomes the most painful, horrific thing and then I get over it, so who knows. But this week was really hard for me. I had a lot of stuff due and it was homecoming, so I was trying to balance work, school and festivities when all three categories was being pretty demanding. That's also why I didn't post anything on Wednesday because I was up till 1 doing homework. So it got to a point on Thursday where I had a breakdown and skipped two classes to go to In-N-Out and then went home to do homework. But I did it. Here we are on Monday, alive and ready for another week. I am so tired, but I can do this. Just one day at a time. That's what I tell myself. But on Tuesday I was sitting in New Testament and we sang 'I Believe in Christ' and I just felt the spirit so strongly and I had a witness that Jesus Christ was with me and he knew what I was going through. So it was hard, but it wasn't impossible. I am going to keep this short and sweet because I am writing some letters. Have a fabulous week! 
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment