Michaella

Michaella

Sunday, October 18, 2015

What a sick week.

 Oh my heck. This week was  even harder than last. I got sick this week and that was really hard,
especially because I am still sick. I wanted someone to be there and to take care of me. But it was just me and the occasional help from my roomates. I wanted to be held and told that everything was okay. But I knew that God was aware what was going on. I was reminded continually that even if I wasn't the perfect picture of health doesn't mean that He doesn't care. During my New Testament on Tuesday, a quote stuck  out from Luke 12:7 "the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don'tbeafraid; you are worth more than many sparrows". And then I received a blessing and a lot of the blessing spoke about how that we were sent here to learn and it doesn't always work out how we want it to. But that He is always there. And then at Stake Conference there were many talks about trusting in the Lord's timing and there was one that spoke about how instead of turning inwards for questions to our problems we need to turn outward. So I never felt alone, but that didn't mean it wasn't hard. I just knew I was supported. Although this week was hard I was still able to have some fun this week. I have found some friends that love Settlers of Catan almost as much as I have and I got to play twice this week. And I loved it. I also got to hang out with friends that I haven't seen in a while. I was grumpy some nights, but tomorrow is always a new day. And this Monday marks the end of my Exploration of Theatre  Teaching class and I am so very excited. I have learned so much. But now the hard part begins. I now need to start my application to the Theatre Ed program wich is due the second week of November. So wish me luck! 
- M 

No comments:

Post a Comment