Michaella

Michaella

Sunday, September 27, 2015

This week was just another week.

Nothing more and nothing less. Our wifi went out on Monday and didn’t get turned back on till Saturday morning. Somehow I was able to do enough homework to stay afloat this week. But I am pretty far behind so this week will be a lot catch up. Which stresses me out but little bits at a time I will get caught up. And I just had a lot going on this week. Work trainings, activities to make up for fallen-through-dates, trying to find out where I am supposed to be for a meeting and ending up missing it entirely. So this week I feel pretty beaten up. Like BYU getting beaten by Michigan. I am sucking it up in a lot of my classes; especially in my acting class which is embarrassing because that’s my major.  I just haven’t been able to focus. Oh my face is also breaking out which is also embarrassing. So 2/3 categories of life I am still struggling with. Oh but the work category is pretty good. I got promoted to Crew Supervisor. Which is fine and dandy except that none of coworkers think I can actually do it. And always ask me if they need to stay and watch just in case. Which makes me feel like no one thinks I can handle it. So I guess I could say I am being cynical, I am not. Just stating the crap that weighs me down. This week is a new week and it has the potential to be better. Especially with General Conference just around the corner. So chin up folks. Tomorrow is always a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment