Michaella

Michaella

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Hanford Holidays 2k15 12/14 - 12/20

Guess who is home?! This girl! And it feels great to be home! To be honest. I was kinda worried about being home, last Christmas being home made me extremely anxious and I begged my mom not to send me back to school. And nothing like that has happened yet and I feel really good about going back. So I am praying for comfort and such so stay tuned!

Before I came home I had finals. I actually love finals week. But man that week kicked my butt. I had finals all day Monday. I took my New Testament final, my Theatre History final, and then did my Shakespeare final which was a performance. And then after that I went to my ward Christmas party and then went and saw The Intern at the dollar theatre. So that was a fun night. AND THE INTERN WAS AMAZING. It was cute, touching and fetching hilarious. Tuesday I went to work and then the temple. Wednesday I worked allllllll day and then I had a date, which was all dandy. Thursday was awesome, had my final performance for my acting class and then I hang out with my friend David and kicked his butt in Settlers of Catan. Friday I worked, packed, and cleaned till I was finally on a plane and arrived in Hanford at like 3 in the morning. So now I am here.

I'm actually really excited to be home. It feels like everyone in Provo is getting married or has a boyfriend and I am quite far from that haha. And of course you are reading this and saying "Oh Michaella not everone has a significant other, you're fine" blah blah blah. But here is the thing, no one talks about or celebrates thier singleness. So it's good to be home where more singles are.

I love the Christmas season. Actually I really just love learing about Jesus Christ. Today I went to church and they were doing the Christmas program. And before church started of course I am talkign and saying hi to everyone adn then one lady she's like go sit with the choir! They need more voices. In my head I am thinking, 'uh no. I will mess it all up.' but, of course I sat up there and sang with the choir. I felt like some people were like, "uh what, is this girl doing?" but I was really just grateful to be up there. I haven't sung in a choir for two weeks and it felt amazing. I love Jesus and I would walk into any choir and sing about him.

Wow. I thought this was going to be longer. I had a lot of thoughts and feelings. But after cleanign the kitchen adn writign a million bajillion emails I lost a lot of those thoughts. But I am glad to be home!
Till next time,
- M


No comments:

Post a Comment