Michaella

Michaella

Monday, December 28, 2015

Ringin' in 2k16

Christmas is over and coming up is New Year's. I have been home for about a week and I have a little under a week left. I love being home. I love it so much, everything is so much easier.

I am so scared for this new year. I am moving the day I fly home. Moving out to a new place with new girls. I am so nervous. What if they don't like me? What if I have a nervous breakdown and no one is there to help me? Well I guess if they don't like me then I have other firends and can make other freinds. And if I have a break down there are always people I can call. I have amazing supporters and they keep me going.

I have awesome friends. This Christmas I was showered with lots of gifts and kind thougts and I feel bad because I didn't give them any gifts. But they aren't my friends because I give them stuff, they do it because they love me and I am so grateful to have them in my life.

So I am ready.

Bring it on 2016.

I've got my people and we are ready.

I want to write other things but I have lots of feelings that I am trying to sift through so I am going to leave it at this short little post. And I aplogize that I didn't write last wednesday, I was busy making cookies to give to other families. Till next time,
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment